Monday, October 18, 2010

Crafty Girls

The girls love to draw and create.  Ashleigh is displaying some of her art on a balloon.
 Kara tries really hard to keep up with the other two.  Here is a drawing of a "girl".
 Erin drew this bear.

Janiel loves to draw too.
 We had to take Wesley to scouts because Brent had finals.  The "church" school is 30 minutes away.  So by the time I would drop him off, I would have to turn around and pick him up.  So we just stayed and entertained ourselves in the "primary room".  They colored pictures and drew on the white board.  They also read books and played tag outside.  I also brought a movie to watch in the car.  Now Brent has a class until 8 on Wednesdays.  So we have made arrangements for Wesley to ride with some really kind friends.  (Thank you, Melanie!!!)
 I bought the girls some small scissors.  They practiced using them and made these little birds.  They did a really good job.
 Our favorite place to create is the Library.  We go every Wednesday morning.  The story time has books, activities, songs and a craft.  They love it and beg to go every week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment