Monday, November 15, 2010

Are You Sick of Beach Pictures?

I can't seem to take enough beach pictures.  Maybe part of it is knowing that this is a temporary stay.  I have to get all the pictures in that I can.  Or maybe it is because my kids are so adorable.  Or maybe it is because of the gorgeous views.  We went to the beach the day after Wes' birthday, so that he could try out his new skim board.  It was a good day for him.  There was a breeze and bigger waves.  The others were frozen and didn't play much in the water.  Ashleigh and Erin snuggled on the chair and sang songs.

Kara snuggled on my lap.

We happened to sit on the beach by this wedding.  We watched them set up, have the wedding, and clean up.  It was pretty windy to be having a wedding!


Here is a link to Wesley skim boarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment