Monday, November 15, 2010
Halloween 2010
Kara wanted to be a witch. She said she didn't want a hat, but wanted green goggles. Couldn't find green goggles. So she just went as a cute witch.
Janiel wanted to be a vampire. So this is what we came up with. I think she is much too cute to be a vampire!!!
Last, but not least is Wes. He worked for hours trying to make "Optimus Prime". He got frustrated when one foot was too small to fit his foot. So he scrapped that idea and went for Sponge Bob. He made it all by himself. He won the most creative at our Branch party. When we went to a city Halloween party on the boardwalk, everyone noticed him. I think he liked the attention and he could hide behind the box. Everyone loved it and thought it was so creative. So do I!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I can't believe Wesley did this himself!!!! The girls look sooo cute:) Brooke loves Tiana too.
ReplyDeleteThomas loves Tiana also... or maybe it’s the prince frog :) Living by the beach Ariel works great! I have never seen a sweeter witch or vampire. Wes has a great imagination.
ReplyDeleteI think you win the cutest Mom award. You always do so many fun thinks for your kids. We miss you but hope you are having fun!
ReplyDelete