We were able to go on a tour of the Sweet Candy Factory. It was so much fun. The kids thought it was fascinating as well. It took about an hour and we got several samples along the way. We had to wear hairnets and the kids did good to leave them on. We went with Esther and Chloe, Judy and her three boys, Grandma and Grandpa and us. It is just amazing to see how much sugar they go through and the processes candy goes through. They didn't let us bring cameras, so I'll have to steal some pictures from their website.



This was the funnest to watch. Yum. The chocolate was so fresh and just melted in your mouth and hands. I liked this sample the best! So I recommend anyone in Utah to go to this. You can look up the information on their website which is
http://www.sweetcandy.com/. Yummy! Ashleigh was a little disappointed when we got back to the car. I asked her what was wrong and she said, "I didn't see the Hooba Loobas." (Oompa Loompas from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!) Cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment