This is some slug like thing that Ashleigh made friends with. Yuck!
It was so noisy one night when we were trying to go to bed. I just couldn't believe all the noise. So I recorded it. If you click on this link, you should be able to hear it. http://www.archive.org/details/FloridaBackyardSounds
It was so noisy one night when we were trying to go to bed. I just couldn't believe all the noise. So I recorded it. If you click on this link, you should be able to hear it. http://www.archive.org/details/FloridaBackyardSounds
or this is a direct link:
Brent said that these creatures kept him company on some of the lonely nights I was gone. We had a black snake in the grass the other day. Wesley thinks it was a black racer. There are a lot of tiny frogs. There are about 3 or 4 that live in our garage.

The area behind us sure has greened up. I thought this picture was cool because I caught a dragon fly in it. There are a lot of dragon flies around.
The area behind us sure has greened up. I thought this picture was cool because I caught a dragon fly in it. There are a lot of dragon flies around.



No comments:
Post a Comment