This is kind of just a reminiscing blog. I was looking though the Conference edition of the Ensign tonight and was reminded of this experience. When I was 7 months pregnant with the twins, we got tickets to go to General Conference. We were excited because Wesley was just about to turn 8 and we thought that this would be a great opportunity for him to go. We were late and rushed and couldn't find parking. I had quite the waddle and didn't want to walk too far. So Brent dropped us off at the corner and Wesley and I headed to the doors. Wesley was a little stubborn about tucking in his shirt and buttoning his sleeves. And we were rushed. So little did we know that a camera man was behind us, until the November Ensign came out. I guess this link brings up the whole Ensign. So go to page 18 and enjoy the picture!!! Thanks, Heather for the picture, in picture form!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I remember this... it was so cool:) Did you ever figure out how to get a frameable copy?
ReplyDeleteNo I didn't. I even called the publisher back when it was taken. I guess the photographer didn't give permission. Thanks for the copy on my email.
ReplyDeleteThat's really a sweet picture! I had no idea you two were in the Ensign! It's fun to reminisce sometimes. Hope you are all well. We miss you!
ReplyDeleteThat's hilarious! What're the odds of them catching you & Wes out of the thousands of people that attend Conference :) I think it's a great picture. Save that copy to a flash drive or something and get copies at Walmart.
ReplyDeleteIt's nice to be in the picture every once in a while. Having him be so many years older now isn't it great to have that one moment in time with just the two of you - mother & son when he was 'younger'. Too fun!
ReplyDeleteHow cute that is!! A time you'll never forget! Very cute!
ReplyDelete