Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Safari Golf

The kids had a day off of school.  So I decided that we should try miniature golfing.  We were planning to go after lunch.  With a little luck, Brent was also able to come with us.  He got done with his clinical early.  So we had some fun family time.

 Ashleigh was student of the week, so she got to have the dinosaurs with us.
Ashleigh taking aim.

Erin trying out the golf club.

All of our balls in the hole.  Good thing it was a really big hole to fit all the balls!

Lining up taking their turns.

Janiel got two hole-in-one shots!

They had some fun safari animals around the course.








There looked like there were bananas growing on this tree!




The kids all did really well.  They were patient in waiting for their turns.  They were usually in control of the ball.  I think only two balls went out of bounds (I think it was Wes both times too!)  What a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment