As if traveling through 13 states in 10 days wasn't enough, we decided we needed to add a couple of more! 3,000 miles just wasn't long enough in the car! Just like the Arches trip, we had time (but no money). But time is a lot harder to come by than money (can't really believe I just wrote that.) We hadn't seen Brent's brother or sister and their families for over three years. I was able to have a sweet reunion with mine, he deserved one as well.
As soon as the Breinholt Family Reunion was over we washed clothes, packed bags, filled the gas tank, said a prayer for the Suburban, and headed North!
State #14: Stopping at our Prime Family original home state: Idaho
I'm sure many things have changed at Idaho State University since we were there, 13 years ago!
State #15: Then through Montana, the state that takes forever to drive through.
But we were rewarded with a beautiful sunset.
I know this picture isn't so great, but the colors of the sunset were amazing. It is hard to capture through a glass window going 80 miles an hour.
We stopped in Helena for the night.



No comments:
Post a Comment