Thursday, May 30, 2013

Ice Skating at the Peaks

For Spring Break we went ice skating.  The girls love it!  They want lessons, but at that time, we were a little tired of driving down to the Peaks.  Now that hockey is over for the summer, it doesn't seem like a bad idea.  We were lucky to have Brent come with us too. 
 Janiel loves to ice skate too and is a great help with her sisters.
 We got some new/used skates and they rubbed on Ashleigh's leg.  Next time: long socks.
 But look at her go!
 I can't seem to rotate the video.  I guess I will just have to remember not to hold the camera sideways while videoing.  
Kara will have you saying whoa!
 She always manages to stay standing!
Wes and Erin skating.  Wes just does circles around the rest of us.
And Ashleigh doing great!
We definitely have fun skating together!

No comments:

Post a Comment