I had taken my camera to church to take some pictures of some of the primary kids. On the way home and at our house I also took some pictures. This is of the palm trees in front of our house.
We have red and yellow hibiscus in our front yard. They keep on blooming. They are so pretty. The other day I was admiring them and picked one to dry. Later that same afternoon the lawn maintenance guys came by and chopped off the tops of all the bushes and took most of the flowers with it.
Not sure what this flower is but it smells really nice.
This funny looking turtle was on our street. He is a Florida Softshell turtle. It was pretty interesting to see. He must have come out of one of the lakes in our neighborhood. We have three lakes in Summit Place.



No comments:
Post a Comment