Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Freeport, Bahamas

Our first stop was in Freeport, Bahamas.  Wesley, Brent, and Grandpa went on a bike tour around the island. Grandma and Janiel went on a horse back ride on the beach.  I sent  a camera with Janiel, but apparently the batteries were low and they didn't get any pictures.  Too bad.  The girls and I were supposed to go on a glass bottom boat ride, but it was cancelled due to weather.  It was a little windy.  So everyone left.  The girls and I got off the boat long enough to get some pictures.  Not much to do right there.  I guess the boat docks at the industrial side of the island.  We spent the day in the room watching a movie and then at the pool  I would have to say it was my least favorite day.  But I know that the others enjoyed their tours.


This bird was there, right off the boat.  Kara was afraid of him.

Me, Kara and Erin, posing for a picture.

Ashleigh found a flamingo.

Brent, Wes, and Grandpa's bike ride.

Beach along the tour.  They traveled 13 miles on their trip.

They passed the pens where they kept the dolphins for the "Swim with the Dolphins" tours.

Beach along the bike ride.

Grandpa, Brent and Wes before their ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment