I think that the kids had fun on the cruise. It was an adventure for them. During the day, there wasn't too many activities for them. At night they went to Kid's Korner. That will be another post. It was fun but not very relaxing for the adults. They were well behaved for the most part.
| Ashleigh and Wes. This was as the boat was leaving port. |
| Kids hanging out on the stairs. Not sure if others appreciated that. But oh well. |
| Janiel tried a little golfing. |
| Grandma taking a shot! |
| I think Wes needs to work on his form. |
| Ashleigh freezing in the water. |
| Erin was a photographer with our waterproof camera. She loved taking pictures. Thank goodness for digital. I could delete some and save some. Here she is doing a self-portrait. Cute! |
| Ashleigh, Erin and Kara hanging on the rail as we set sail. |



I love cruises. How fun for you guys. It looks like there was lots to do. What was your favorite thing to do?
ReplyDelete