Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Saying Goodbye

We had a great time with Heather and her girls.  We had some late night visits-reminded me of when we were kids! But that was usually when we were in bed,  in the dark, supposed to be sleeping.  It was good to play with her girls and get to know their personalities too.  The cousins got along well.  It made me realize that we should have done this a while ago.  We are hoping to venture to Nashville this summer for some more fun.  
 Heather was packing the car, so I got a couple shots of the cousins.  This is the only one that they all were looking at the camera at the same time.  For an explanation of the headbands across the head instead of in the hair:
Ashleigh and Erin were exercising!  
Running up and down the road -this time with their clothes on!  The next day we were cleaning the bugs off the car.  I went in to do some dishes, leaving the girls splashing and playing in the water-having a great time.  I went to check on them a few minutes later.  Erin and Kara were riding their bikes, naked, down the street.  When they saw me, they took off faster.  I'm sure they were quite the site.  Not sure what possessed them to do that.  Erin is quite conscientious of modesty.  She will only get dressed in her room if the door is shut and everyone is out.  She did leave her panties on.  I guess that was safe.  Ashleigh testified that it was Kara's idea- but she chose not to participate.  Ashleigh retrieved the bikes while I dragged two naked girls home.) 

1 comment: