I found this post that I had started and never finished. So here are some last Florida pictures and a little sentimental words.
Sometimes I wonder how I would take life differently if I had a different perspective. If I knew the whole picture it wouldn't be so hard. (Still wondering and probably always will wonder why we had to move three times.) Would I have chosen to come to Florida? Would I have pushed for sooner or later? Would I be so upset with the child-hater neighbors?
I am definitely grateful for the experiences that I have had. I know that with the perspective I have now I wouldn't change my Florida experience. We came here at the perfect time. There were people to meet and love. The branch needed us and we needed them. There are certain families that are so dear to my heart.
I was released on Sunday from being the Primary President and had to talk. Talk about an emotional wreck! I was doing pretty good at first. Then the counselor, who was conducting, choked up when he said my name. That was the end to any composure that I had. My heart was torn in two. I knew this time was coming, but it was very hard to take. I felt needed and successful. I love the primary kids and their love. I love the branch. They will always hold a special place in my heart. Right in the middle.
There are many families that we will truly miss. We have been blessed. They have been blessings to our kids. We are so thankful for each of them. Some have been our family away from family. They have been a shoulder to cry on when life wasn't fair. They were the support when we needed moving help. They helped us laugh when we didn't feel like it. They would take their troubles and hide them to comfort us in ours. Thank you. Thank you for helping us understand that perspective is best when enjoyed with someone else.
So the pictures:
This is the bush in front of our condo. Nice and green and flat on top.
This is the view from our balcony. It took one of the little girls looking down on it to see the fish.
Perspective. Sometimes it does take a child to see the bright side of the everyday experiences.



Loved the bush perspective:) Thanks for the fun visits.
ReplyDeleteYou are so eloquent in the ways you find to word things.
ReplyDeleteWe so love and miss you.