Sunday, July 29, 2012

What To Do In a Condo If You Are a Kid

I wasn't very smart when it came time to pack to go to the condo.  I wanted most of our stuff in storage, so that it would be easy to move to the truck.  I didn't really think through what the kids would do once they got out of school.  I packed all the games.  I packed all the books (I knew we could go to the library for those and we did).  I packed the play-do.  So they had one box of toys that we brought with us.  The beach was nice and the pool and water park were great.  But Mommy can't be running all the time!!! 
So Joann's had this cute checker board on clearance and all the kids played it for hours.

 We bought a bag of balloons and a pump and watched how to do balloon animals on the internet.

Erin did pretty good with her bear ears!
Then I made homemade play-do when we needed something to do on a very hot day.  Each girl got to color their own blob what ever color they wanted to.
Kara made a cute snowman.  She must have been thinking about how hot it was too!
 Janiel made a flower.
 Macey and Kara working on elephants.
 Erin hard at work.
 Macey is very talented making elephants.
 Ashleigh making a cute butterfly.
 Then everyone thought it was a good idea to make an elephant!

 Kara was happy to have something to play with!



1 comment:

  1. You are the the bestest and most amazing - you could write a book - 1001 great ideas to do with kids! My daughter wishes she lived at your house all the time not just some of the time!

    ReplyDelete