A sweet gal in our branch, Candace, was due to have her third baby any day. The doctor made her wait til the bitter end. He was a good sized baby, but ended up having some breathing issues and had to stay an extra week in the hospital. Poor mama and baby. I'm sure that was hard not being able to go home right away and settle into a routine.
So I took her kids and we headed to the beach. There wasn't too much to do around our house, so the kids loved to have the freedom of the beach. Janiel was with Macey and Wes wanted to head to his fishing spot.
So I sat in my chair and watched five cute kids play and play.
A lady sitting next to me asked if they were all mine. She was trying to figure out if they might be quadruplets and the little boy. But no. Thank goodness. We love to play with friends but it is nice that they have their own mommy and daddy. She complimented me on how well behaved they all were. Who's not well behaved at the beach?
Chandler loved the sand but not the water so much. He clung onto me when we went in.
Kylie loved to dig too.
They were all so busy making and building.
We even took time out to have lunch. Sandwiches...so appropriate for the beach!
After lunch, Chandler decided to just sit on my lap and watch the others.
And eat Cheetos.
And smile for "Sisser Prime".
Ashleigh kept doing head stands and asking me to take pictures. She is pretty good at them!
Kylie wanted to try the goggles.
So Chandler had to try just like "Kyee".
After a bit of a snuggle, he was out. I was able to slide him onto the chair for a two hour nap on the beach. What a life!!!
I'm so thankful that Candace trusted me to take her kids to the beach. I'm so glad that we have good memories with our good friends in Florida!



If you are a crazy at the beach (which I tend to disagree with), then you are an incredibly amazing crazy lady at the beach!
ReplyDelete