To live 94 years. Imagine all the things you would have seen. All the change you would experience: the Great Depression, World War 2 and other major wars, rise of the television, computers, cell phones, and DVDs. I can't even fathom what my Grandpa (and Grandma) has seen and experienced. I am so thankful to have been able to know him. I know that sometimes knowing all of your grandparents is rare. Three of the four are still alive and enjoying life. Grandma says that she feels fine for as old as she is. I love it.
We got to help celebrate his birthday at a church and park.
The kids had a great time with the water.
Kara is drenched!
Wes, Noah and Ashleigh trying the sling shot. Of course aiming for the seated adults!
There was also a soda pop bottle launch. Erin, Kara and Maddie enjoyed that!
Wes and Noah decided to get some stability out of the goal post.
Laura made it down from Oregon. Thomas loved spaying people with the spray bottle. Can you tell?
Liam also enjoyed the spray bottle, but not quite as much as his Popsicle.
Then we went inside for a dinner. There sure are a lot of Breinholt girls!
Chloe, Lily, Violet, (Madison behind), Ashleigh, Erin, Bella, Janiel, Sydney and Kara.
Grandpa enjoying some birthday cake.
The Primes and Grandma and Grandpa Breinholt.
I love them so much. I love what they taught my dad. I love their example of hard work and endurance. I love their loyalty to family and country.



No comments:
Post a Comment