Kara decided it was time to learn to ride her bike without training wheels. So sometime at the end of September, in her nightgown, was the perfect time. Erin couldn't be shown up by her little sister, so she learned that same night. I don't have a picture of her though.
As a result of riding, Kara's poor legs were covered in bruises.
This is how Brent found Ashleigh sleeping one night. Looks so comfy, doesn't it?
Kara has always loved music. She loves to sing (we have the Taylor Swift Christmas Album memorized because that is all that she would let us listen to.) I caught her singing, "I've Been Working on the Railroad", but as soon as I got the camera, she toned it down a bit. Still cute though.
Erin dressed up one night and asked if we had any money for the poor.
Got to love this face, even if it is grumpy at times!
We are blessed to have so many girls. We love that the little ones love each other so much. They are often mistaken for triplets. Janiel is such a great big sister to them. She loves to help. Then there is poor Wes. He'll survive and hopefully be a better husband and father because of his experience with sisters!



No comments:
Post a Comment