Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Trafalga

So when you are months behind on your blog, do you start where you left off or do you start with recent celebrations?  The snow is flying outside, the kids are happily playing with their new toys, I mopped and did the dishes (and shoveled the driveway twice)...so time for a little blogging.  I will start where I left off and hopefully catch up (sometime).
We have enjoyed our "Passes of All Passes".  I bought them last April, knowing we would be here to use them.  They were on sale for $9 each.  They included unlimited uses of Seven Peaks Water parks and Fun Centers.  We have been to the water parks several times and the kids love it.  We decided to give the Fun Center a try...especially since it is less than ten minutes away.
The girls had a blast with the indoor, glow in the dark mini golfing.
Erin, Kara, Ashleigh, and Janiel.
 Kara catching some waves.
 Erin playing with sand castles.
 Erin and Kara flying high.
 Janiel being a good sport.

 Janiel, Kara, Ashleigh and Erin getting their tummies turned.
 Sliding up and down the lighthouse.
 They even did rock climbing.
Kara scaling the walls.
 Erin climbing high.
 Ashleigh was a mountain climber.
 Making it to the top!
We had a fun time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment