Monday, March 29, 2010

Easter Pictures

I know it isn't Easter quite yet, but the kids sported their new clothes this week. Wesley (12 1/2 years old) was excited to get a short sleeve white shirt, because it is too hot for long sleeves. He is quite handsome. Here is Janiel (almost 9 years old) in her bright yellow and blue dress.

Kara's (2 1/2 years old) eyes just say it all. You can just look at her eyes and tell that she is smiling. It was also a little bright outside. She is our sweetheart.

Erin (4 years old) is a cutie too. She carries a little bit of attitude though. Watch out.

Ashleigh (4 years old) is all smiles most of the time. She is especially smiling now because she won the fight over the pink dress. Who knew. I guess I should have just ordered two pinks. But I figured she had the blue one last year, so Erin could have blue this year. Erin finally came around and decided that blue would be okay.





No comments:

Post a Comment