Friday, July 22, 2011

Florida!

We were glad to be in Florida, although it is still 6 hours from the top to the bottom.  We got out at the rest stop and were greeted by the Florida Watermelon Queen 2011.  She was serving up some fresh cut watermelon and passing out coloring books.  Inside, we were served yummy orange juice!  What a welcome!
Our last entrance into Florida was at night, so this is a better picture of the Welcome to Florida sign.

We were very glad to be home.  Brent was also glad for us to be home.  He sure misses us when we are gone.  That is a good thing!  We had a wonderful time in Nashville.  We would love to go again sometime! Thank you so much Heather and Lance for putting up with us!  We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am impressed with the pictures you got of Wesley! Whoo Hoo!! I could have told you about Ringgold... but who knew you'd want to stop there:) They were gathering supplies for them when I was driving down to you in May. We really enjoyed your visit too. We'll do it again sometime:)

    ReplyDelete