Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Nashville Temple

 I should just copy and paste Heather's Blog to mine!  We went to Heather and Lance's ward and were quite impressed with the Sunday singing.  Was is because we were in Nashville?  The kids did well to go to class without complaint.  So I was able to enjoy Relief Society.  Sunday seemed like a good day for a drive.  It did kind of remind me of Sunday drives as a kid.  We drove past some beautiful Southern Mansions and gorgeous scenery.  We were impressed with the beautiful Nashville Temple.   
Pretty flowering trees outside the temple.

The Nashville Tennessee Temple

Cute kids, that don't cooperate all at the same time.

Heather and Brooke.  Brooke impressed us with naming all of the letters in the sign.
After that stop, which was quite hot and humid, we were glad to get back in the car.  We thought that we would take a drive downtown to walk the pedestrian bridge.  It seemed like all the roads were closed in preparation for the 4th of July celebrations.  So we just followed Heather and got an auto tour of downtown.  I thought it was a nice way to spend a Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you that you got to visit Heather, Lance and the girls! Looks like you had a fun time.

    ReplyDelete