Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Muggy!

This might be a silly post.  But boy, it has been humid and muggy.  The sky has been overcast for a week now with a lot of rain.  The sun might peek out for a minute or two, but then hides again.
My windows have reminded me of canning season: when I have water boiling inside and it is a little cooler outside.  The windows start to fog up.  Here in Florida, the windows aren't foggy on the inside.  They are foggy on the outside!  I guess that makes the humidity so thick you can see it!
So I wonder: what would happen if I did can?  Probably wouldn't see much of anything out the windows!  

4 comments:

  1. You have such a great way of saying things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup... my car does this too. I went to wipe off the "steam" on the inside and realized I could us the windshield wipers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is sometimes dangerous to drive in the morning! All the windows are fogged up and you can't see a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Do you breathe that air or swim in it?? haha!

    ReplyDelete