I was going through Brent's pictures on his phone and sent a bunch to the computer. So I might be doing some posts on some of those or maybe I'll just post them all together. But here are some to start with.
Wes went to Scout camp for a week-the girls loved their tease-free week. (They were glad to see him again when he came home.) He worked really hard and did well with the merit badges-he will be earning 9 from that camp. He had done the prerequisite requirements which helped him to finish there. Brent had two days off in the middle of the week. That is unheard of. They needed help during those days, so Brent took the time to go. It was a sacrifice on his part, as it was a 4 1/2 hour drive to get there. He was glad he went.
The boys do a hike called the "Big Stump Hike" which is through a swamp. Brent opted out of that one! Wes really got into it though! His shirt and pant were both cream colored to start with! They had warned the boys, so they just threw those clothes away! He had a fun time that week!
After selecting these pictures, I noticed that there is quite the contrast! Very dirty to very clean! We have enjoyed going to the temple when we can. It is a full day's journey to go. Wesley has been able to go a few times as well. This trip we were able to go and help the youth with baptisms. We are so thankful for such a beautiful temple to attend and also thankful for such wonderful people to share the experience with.
| Some of the youth and our branch president. |



Wow! What a dirty swamp:)
ReplyDeleteNow I have a picture of Parker! Thank you.
ReplyDelete