Sunday, December 25, 2011

Branch Christmas Party

We had a fun Branch Christmas Party.  We had hay rides, crafts, dinner, a tacky sweater contest, a program and nativity and Santa.  I still need to track down some better pictures of the Nativity.  I'll post that later.
Kara and Ashleigh putting together a wreath.
Kara was one of the first in line to see Santa.  She was excited to see him.  She told him that she wanted a Polly Pocket swimming pool.
Erin said she would only sit of Santa's lap if he came to the church party.  Her wish was a walking dog.
Ashleigh told Santa that she wanted a unicorn (her previous wish was a horse).  Santa told her that Mrs. Claus likes unicorns too!  (I'll have to ask her...she is one of my counselors in Primary.)
Janiel wasn't sure what she wanted, so Santa said he would surprise her.  Doesn't Santa have a cute elf?  I told Wes that I should have made him an elf outfit.  This is the second year that he has been Santa's helper. Kind of funny too that he didn't move the goat.  Guess it all adds to the Christmas Spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment