Erin and Ashleigh have been bring home a lot of art projects for Christmas time. Their teacher has managed to make things like trees, candy canes, gingerbread men, and snowmen. All covered in glitter,of course.
They made these cute trees out of their hand prints.
I opened Ashleigh's first and thought, "What a cute palm tree!"
Then I opened Erin's and thought, "What a cute Christmas tree!"
I then read the little poem:
My hand print made this Christmas tree,
To show how much you mean to me.
So Merry Christmas from me to you,
With lots of love the whole year through!
I love how each of their projects is theirs. They are so similar but so different too. I love my girls.



I love hand print trees, so cute and I still have some from Caleb when he was little, just too hard to throw those out. Way cute.
ReplyDelete