It was one of those Saturdays when some of us needed to go in different directions. I had a get together with the women at church to craft! Kara had a birthday party down by the zoo. Brent should have been going to the library, but he is so great to help out.
The first Saturday of the every month is free at the zoo. Brent hasn't gone yet, so he decided to take the rest of the girls and Wes while Kara was at the party (instead of driving all the way back home).
Once again, the monkey boat ride was a hit. I have to say that is my favorite part of the zoo too!
They have a new exhibit that we haven't been able to see yet. Last time we went, they had closed by the time we got there. So Brent and the kids were able to see the giraffes and even see them be fed.
I think we all had a fun time that day!



No comments:
Post a Comment