Brent and I went to the temple Friday morning. The first session was at 8. There were only 9 people in attendance. That kind of surprised me. It was a really neat session. I'm really glad that we went.
We got back to the hotel, had breakfast, then the kids went for a swim while I packed.
Then we had some more spiritual inspiration: written in the sky.
After we were loaded (about 1:00) we headed for Downtown Disney. Each of the kids had a budget for souvenirs. Some had spent it all in the parks, but some still had some left. We browsed the shops and had fun looking at some of the displays.
These are in front of the Lego store. All made out of Legos! Amazing!
A few more characters (like we hadn't seen enough!). Had to keep the girls busy while Brent and Wes looked at the pins.
We had some dinner at the Golden Corral, then headed back to Naples. It had been a very fun week. Full of adventure, fun, memories. This picture shows a power pole that is off the freeway in Orlando.
I'm so glad that we went. It was so convenient being in Florida, we couldn't miss this chance. We were able to get resident discount tickets, we were able to drive, we could bring our own food. We couldn't have done it any cheaper. We are also thankful for Brent's parents for spoiling us with some money for Christmas to help us get there. Thank you. The memories will last a lifetime!
Good bye Disney.



WOw what a a fun trip. It looks like you had a great time. I love all the pictures. Your family is so cute.
ReplyDeleteYou are an amazing mom. It all looks like it was a fairy tale week. The magic of the Magic Kingdom at work! I'm sure there were moments of distress, right? Tears maybe? Tired family members? But you wouldn't know it with your clan. They are troopers just like their mom (and dad) and are ready for the good times to be had. What awesome memories. Family time = Priceless!
ReplyDelete