Wednesday, June 13, 2012

After Graduation Party!

Brent knows that a lot of his classmates were planning on partying after all that hard work.  Our kind of party is a little different.  A lot of the other families in the program had family come from out of town.  So they were busy with company.  One of his friends, Krishna, invited us over to play in his pool.  He has three kids and so all the kids had fun playing and splashing together.
I was offered a drink by Krishna's dad and then got quizzed on the Mormon religion!  I should have put my swimming suit on!
Then we went to Red Robin for dinner.  It is funny, I know, but that is kind of a sentimental place for Brent and I.  Eighteen years ago he asked me if I wanted to start our adventure together at a Red Robin. 
(A quick run down: My friend took me out to dinner "for my birthday".  I ordered something. Then Brent came out as the waiter.  He was supposed to be in Canada!  With my order, I also got a ring.  He had a Red Robin shirt on and a name badge that said, "Marry Me?" It was well planned out and very cute.)






No comments:

Post a Comment