We love living by the beach. It is a fun place to visit. Our branch had a party there last month and that made it really fun. We had yummy food, good company, and lot of fun. We had to go without Brent because he had tests for school.
Ashleigh writing her name and others in the sand.
Janiel making a sand castle.
Kara and Claire playing in the water. (On the way home from church today, Kara said, "I'm going to miss Claire.")
The Prime girls, Claire and the Vazquez kids.
Mickisha dug a hole for the kids to play in. I watched her. They filled it up with water and it made a nice pool for little Abby.
Then Brother Russ brought his fishing net and caught little fish to fill the hole with. The kids had a fun time catching and playing with the fish. Poor fish. Some of them didn't make it very long.
Kara and Erin had their fish kiss.
More fun with fish in the bucket.
More of our branch family.
A group watching for the fish.
Then when we were leaving, I noticed these beautiful flowers on the beach. I am still surprised with the beauty found in Florida.



You always get nice clear crisp focused photos! Love it. And you actually get them posted to your blog. How do you do it all?!
ReplyDelete