Monday, January 3, 2011

All I want for Christmas. . .

Is my two front teeth!!! 
 Ashleigh was complaining about her tooth hurting.  So Brent checked it.  Sure enough, it was loose!  She wiggled it for a couple of days then wanted it out really badly.  So we tied a string onto it and yanked it out.

 

So we tried a picture without the flash.  A little dark, but you can see her cute eyes.





She was so excited to get a dollar from the tooth fairy.  She woke up early, came into bed with me and asked a lot of questions about the tooth fairy.  I'm not a fairy expert, so I hope that I answered the questions right!  Thank goodness for movies like The Santa Clause series and The Tooth Fairy! The money was just burning a hole in her pocket, so we headed to the dollar store.  She found (and just had to have) a huge lollipop!  Great for the teeth, right?  After licking and biting on that for a couple of days, the other tooth turned up loose!
Ashleigh is afraid of the flash.  She knows she is going to blink, so that makes it worse.
 Her second tooth came out yesterday (Jan. 3, 2011).  

No comments:

Post a Comment