We heard of this neighborhood with amazing lights. We took a drive to check it out. It was fun-windows rolled down (and not even cold or bundled up), hearing Merry Christmas, seeing lights and inflatables, and helping to get into the Christmas spirit. It really was different this year. I'm not sure why. The weather? Can snow make the difference? Not being to family parties? Not having several parties to go to? This little drive did help with the Christmas feeling. On the way, we got a couple of shots of lights on palm trees. I know the first one is kind of funky, but I thought it was also kind of cool.
It seems like most entrances to communities were decorated. Some were really extravagant, others were simple. These palm trees are in the neighborhood where Janiel's school is located. Our entry was simple garland and a tree in the vacant guard house. I should have taken a picture. The rest of the pictures are taken in Victoria Park. It seems like a fun neighborhood to belong to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment