This is one of the final pictures. Joseph is tired and sitting. I heard he did a little karate while waiting as well. We had two wandering shepherds. I guess that adds to the realness, right? The sheep look bored.
The sheep may be bored, but they are pretty adorable!
I loved this picture of our shepherd, Thomas. Front and center. He is a cute boy. He took his part seriously and was one of the stars of the show.
At the end, we had a surprise visitor, Santa!!! Wes got to be his helper to hand him treats out of his bag. All the girls did well to sit on his lap and actually tell him what they wanted. It hasn't always been that way. Usually there were tears and silence.
| Ashleigh telling Santa that she wants an Ariel doll with purple fins. |
| Kara told Santa that she wants an orange camera and a puppy. |
| Erin wants a puppy that can walk all by itself. |
| Janiel wants Santa to bring her bunnies. |
Then on Christmas Eve, this Santa came bursting though our door at home. He talked to each of the girls, gave them a candy cane, and told them to go to bed so that he could bring their presents back. More of that on another blog!



Wow Nicole! Good job with the Christmas party:) I always wanted to attempt a Nativity but was too lazy. -(Plus all of our ward leaves at Christmas). Happy Birthday Erin and Ashleigh! I didn't know Rapunzel lived in Pisa :) (Again, at least you attempted a tower!- so talented!)
ReplyDeleteThe ice party looked so fun- I agree, the eskimos were pretty cute.
hey, did you end up with all those pets?
ReplyDeleteLucky for us, we ended up with the stuffed variety of pets.
ReplyDeleteDid you get a dog that walks by itself? Who played the Santa that came to your house?
ReplyDeleteWe didn't get a dog that walks by itself (it was $45) but she did get a cat that can walk by itself (black Friday $10!) A member of our Branch plays Santa. He came to the Branch party, but also makes special house calls on Christmas Eve. They are an awesome family!!!
ReplyDelete