Wednesday, January 26, 2011
A little Update
So I have been stewing and searching for new houses etc. I decided to call the realtor that I worked with before. He told me to find out when the new buyers might be closing and getting a written contract from them. So I emailed the agent that came with the buyers. The new buyers seem kind and want to make the transition for us smooth. They are willing to let us stay until June or July. So that gives us some time. Then in June we can sign a year contract some where else and be done. They are still waiting for it to go through the bank. Short sales take time and it could be up to three months. So it might not happen. But I think that we will still go in June. Sad. I also emailed the owner and requested the lease that we signed. I don't want him to have our signature and be able to validate the lease at his convenience. Not sure that he would, but you never know. I'm not sure what we will find, but I do know that it will work for our good. Knowing the area a little better now will also help in the search.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



So glad you've figured something out. I agree, knowing the area really helps house hunting!!! Good Luck. Love Ya.
ReplyDeleteOh, Nicole, No! That stinks. Why do people do things like that?!
ReplyDeleteIt will work out for you! The Lord put you there and he can find somewhere else to "put" you!! We helped the Brashaws move this weekend. It seemes like upheavel is everywhere!! We think of you often. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteSorry friend!! It is so sad that there are such dishonest people out there!! We will pray for you guys! We sure miss you guys! Love you all!!
ReplyDeleteDid you get your lease yet? I hope this all works out for you guys. Sad that people can be dishonest and outright jerks, but then again things happen for a reason I truly believe that and so maybe this is all for a good reason in the end?? I don't know, but I'll pray that it all works out for your family.
ReplyDeleteWe did get a copy of the lease. A copy. With his signature crossed out. I guess I can do that too, if it comes to that. Nothing with 4 bedrooms is available now. Good thing we have time. I have to say that to remind me.
ReplyDelete