Wesley had another birthday. He is getting to be a big boy! He is now taller than me. His voice has changed and all the other teenager stuff that comes with that! He is a good boy, a great student, a loyal friend, a creative artist and a tease of a brother. He wanted an ice cream cake. Easy. (I guess I made it easy by buying it.)
The birthday boy!
He wouldn't tell us exactly what he wanted. So we made some good guesses and I think he was happy with what he got. He got a Pittsburgh Penguins hoodie and t-shirt (his favorite team), a new polo shirt and church belt.
Some new hockey gloves (you should smell his old ones!) and elbow pads (his arms just keep growing).
Grandma and Grandpa Prime sent him some sketching pencils, a sketch book, an instruction book and a t-shirt.
Kara wanted to give him some birthday lovin'. Daddy assisted so that all the girls could join in to give him kisses.
The mailman was a day late, but Grandma and Grandpa Breinholt sent him an oil and paintbrush set. Nice. I can't wait to see what he can produce with the pencils and the paints!
We love you, Wes!



Do I see some black hair on those legs? Crazy what is happening to our boys! (the sadest part of that is Jaycee's legs rival Mitchell for black hair!) Happy Birthday Wes!
ReplyDelete