Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Kara's class went on a field trip to the pumpkin patch.  It was pretty convenient for the class to go.  On the same road there is the church where Kara goes to school, the fire station, then another church.  The other church sells pumpkins as a fundraiser.  So we had a little stroll to the patch.  Kara was so excited.  I was excited that I could tag along.
 Kara was super excited to go!  

 Kara is standing with her buddy, Claire (who is making a scary pose, Kara didn't want to).
 Here is a group shot of some of Kara's class.  I think there are 11 total.  I think the names are (left to right): Kara, Claire, Lexi, Amier, Addison, Meeka and Abneris.  They seem like a cute bunch of kids.
 So many to choose from! 
 Even some odd looking ones!
 Some funny squash!
She found  the perfect one!!!

1 comment:

  1. Too cute. It's the closest thing you will find to a 'real' pumpkin patch here in FL.

    ReplyDelete