Monday, February 13, 2012

Girls and Talents

We bought some really yummy ice cream: Chocolate Trinity.  It is a dark chocolate with chocolate fudge and other chunks of chocolate.  As you can see, Ashleigh and Kara really enjoyed it too.  The other girls were almost just as covered.
 Erin has picked up reading like a pro!  She isn't afraid to guess, which helps, I think.  She remembers the words too once she is told.  She loves to read.  They are doing lists of words at school and she is one of the top in her class.  (Ashleigh is doing well too.  She is right where she needs to be.  I just have to remind them that they each have their own talents.  See next pictures!)  On Sunday, she sat down and read a book to Kara (who also loves to read).  What a match made in heaven.
Ashleigh has been begging me to take the training wheels off her bike.  I tried once before, but didn't have the proper patience to help her.  We tried again this weekend.  She was determined.  So we had a couple of jogs around the lake.  As long as I was right beside her, she did fine.  I think she thought I was still holding on.  Then finally it clicked.  She is loving riding her bike without training wheels.  See I told you they have different talents!!!


 Erin is content to leave the training wheels on.  She tried but couldn't balance unless I was holding on.  That made for a sore back!  So she was happy to go back to her bike.
 She likes to ride it backwards!
 Kara got her camera out for Erin to take some pictures.
 There Ashleigh goes again.  Erin is happy to take pictures.  She will learn soon too.
 I went to take something to Wes at his school.  Erin and Kara came along and thought the bull dogs at the entrance made nice seats!  I'm sure the middle schoolers would be in trouble if they did that!

No comments:

Post a Comment