Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Groundhog Day

We learned about groundhog day yesterday in Library time.  Kara made a cute groundhog that goes up and down inside a cup.  Very cute!  
This morning I asked her if she thinks the groundhog saw his shadow.  She said, "No because it's not even winter!"  Duh, Mom.  Florida doesn't have winter (really). 
I looked up that the groundhog did see his shadow.  Sorry to say that, but I also learned that he is only correct 39 percent of the time! Here's hoping that it isn't too bad for those who have winter!
Here's another gorgeous sunset from a couple of days ago.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! How do you get such awesome pictures? Where am I that I miss them. I live here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually see the sun set as we are eating dinner. Maybe you need your dining room table by the back door!

    ReplyDelete