The kids had Friday off of school. It was a teacher's work day. We got notice that someone interested in putting an offer on our house wanted to walk through again. (I'm not too happy about that, but we haven't heard anything since Thursday. The buyers wanted to buy it and move in. I begged the realtor to fight for us. We need to stay through June! Please.) So we needed to leave. We just headed to our neighborhood swimming pool. I took the underwater camera and Janiel went to town taking pictures. I thought some of them were pretty cute and so clear underwater. We better get our underwater picture taking done now! Not sure how often we will have the chance once we are back in Utah!
| Ashleigh is such a fish. She loves the water most of all! |
| Kara, her chubby fingers and long eyelashes. |
| Janiel and a self portrait. |
| Ashleigh again. I thought it was cute how her freckles almost match the speckles on the pool! |
If you click on the picture, you can see it bigger!
| Wes' headstand. |
| Ashleigh's headstand. |
| Kara and cool bubbles. |
| Janiel's headstand. |
| Ashleigh underwater! |
| Erin was there too! She likes to swim, but keeps her head out as much as possible. So this is the only one taken of her. |
It was about 88 degrees that day. What a perfect day to spend a couple of hours at the pool!



How much fun! I hope things work out with your house there. Can't wait to see you guys in June.
ReplyDeleteCute pictures. What a fun thing to do. I should do this next time we go to the pool. Thanks for the idea.
ReplyDelete