Wes has made a really good friend in Florida. His name is Noah and he lives between our house and Wes' school. So often at 4:00 I get a phone call or text to see if Wes can go to Noah's. Noah has two brothers, so I think Wes likes to go there to get boy time.
In September Noah, Wes and other kids went on a bus to Disney World as part of a Christian gathering. Wes had fun except for getting sick on some rides and having a headache for the rest of the night. He doesn't do well on spinning rides. He took it pretty easy when we went as a family.
These are some of the pictures he took while there. A lot didn't turn out because he took the underwater camera and took the pictures at night.
| Noah on the left and Chris on the right. |
| Noah on Dumbo. |
| Wes in front of the castle. |
While at Noah's, they play all sorts of sports. It seems like they have a pretty fun neighborhood. (Not like ours where the teenagers just seem to wander the neighborhood in packs and hang out on the power boxes in the yards.) They also have other kinds of fun:
Noah asked Wesley to paint a palm tree on his bedroom wall. Wes made a sketch, to be approved by Mom and Dad. He got to work and spent months making the palm tree. I thought he did a pretty good job!
I am so thankful that Wes has a good friend, with good standards and similar interests. His family is quite active in their church. I believe they are members of the Grace Lutheran Church. His parents are kind and supportive. That is what makes a friend!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment