Friday, April 6, 2012

Spring Break-Day One-Sun-n-Fun Lagoon

Despite the bad news, it is Spring Break for the kids.  I decided not to let our moving interfere yet.  I have spent hours on the computer and phone researching homes, moving companies, storage units but still tried to make it the kids' time.  So on Monday we got fried at Sun and Fun Lagoon!
We put on sunblock twice in our 4 hour stay, but I guess that wasn't enough!  Everyone had rosy cheeks and red shoulders.  
They love the lazy river.  There is part that you get wet on.  Half the kids like to go that way and half don't. We usually get soaked at least once!


 Erin was practicing her back float.  She is getting more and more confident with swimming.
 Kara is a great swimmer, but doesn't like to do it for a long distance.  She likes to hang out in the life vest.
 Janiel and Ashleigh went off the diving boards at least ten times.  Here the camera was a little slow and shows the splash down for Janiel.
 I was quicker on the button and got Ashleigh jumping off the board.  What a brave girl!
 Kara and Erin aren't quite comfortable swimming without Mommy in the water.  Hopefully soon they can dive too!
It was a fun day at the water park.  Our friends, the Smiths, came later to join in the fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment