Friday, April 20, 2012

Taking a break

I'm taking a break from boxing and sorting.  I'm kind of to a point of, what else can I box.  What won't we miss for the next week to 2 months?  I think I might work on wrapping the large pictures off the wall.  Our move to the storage unit and condo is in one week.
I went to upload some pictures from the camera and I have a surprise of flowers.
These are ones that are in our front yard.  I thought the yellow one turned out quite nicely, whoever the photographer might be.

 These are pretty ugly with the green leaves missing and the yucky brown thorns visible.  When they are full of green, they aren't quite as ugly.
 Wes had a track meet to qualify for the county championships.  His relay (4 by 400) took first place so they will be doing the championship tomorrow.  He didn't qualify in his other events, but he had a fun time doing it.
Waiting with Noah to throw discus.  Noah took first, throwing it 106 feet.

Wes waiting to run the 400.  He didn't look like he ran his best and he said he felt sick after the run.

Ending the race.
 
He was the third runner for the relay.  He did great to keep the spacing and even add more of a lead.

Here is the hand-off to the last runner.

We like watching him run.  I hope he keeps it up.  

1 comment:

  1. Go Wesley!!!! I also like surprise pictures on my camera:)

    ReplyDelete