You know I am far behind in blogging when I am doing pictures from the end of school and they have been back to school for a month now. I guess it is better late than never!
Janiel had a wonderful teacher, Ms. Brock. She was a great teacher that helped the kids understand but also helped them feel love. I am thankful for good teachers.
Janiel graduated from NOVA, which is Utah County's version of DARE. She did DARE in Florida, so she is doubly covered in the drug and alcohol areas.
Her class did a play about Cinder Edna. It was cute and all the kids sang...
And danced...
And acted. They did a good job!
Erin had a patriotic program at the end of school. She is a cutie pie.
Singing and marching.
Most of the pictures didn't turn out because it was dark. Shucks.
Kara also had a celebration. She did wonderfully at school. What smartie pants I have!
Her class.
Making silly faces. But not my Kara. She is too shy.
Kara and some of her friends.
And her teacher, Mrs. Wright.
What a successful school year we had! (Now onto another one.)



No comments:
Post a Comment