Oregon is so green and beautiful.
Some good bye pictures.
Driving on HiLo Road one more time. Up and down!!!
Goodbye for now. Sweet friends. No other friendship can be like Macey and Janiel's.
We'll even claim her when she rides the door at the airport.
Piglet ready for the airplane ride.
Good bye! (Little did we know that we would be together again soon!!!)
Melanie and Macey: Thank you for loving us. We are so thankful for your friendship. We are truly blessed to have you in our lives. We were sent to Florida for education but found friends. And I am so glad. I prayed for our kids to find friends. I didn't need any. Just watch out for the kids. They were blessed to make wonderful friends. But I was also blessed to have friends there. The best kind. The kind that you don't have to talk to every day (or every month) but are still there. And we can pick up like it was just yesterday. Thank you for being my friend.
And next time we go to Oregon, we'll make a stop at my sister's house. It was just a little to far for this trip. Next time we'll make time for both!
And next time we go to Oregon, we'll make a stop at my sister's house. It was just a little to far for this trip. Next time we'll make time for both!







What gorgeous pictures of scenery and friendship! That seems like it was the perfect present. Makes me want to take a trip :)
ReplyDelete