Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Fashion (or you can't argue with a five year old)

I told Erin to go and get dressed today.  This is what she came back wearing.  This is the conversation from there:
Me:  You can't wear that.  It doesn't match.
Erin:  It does too match.
Me: What matches about it?
Erin: Squares.
Me: Big Sigh!
You can't argue. They are both plaid. Normally I don't care but we do have some errands to run today.  Guess we might get some smiles.

5 comments:

  1. hahaha, you totally used to do the same thing to mom!!! Hey, I was wearing a big church hat and Brooke was wearing bunny ears while we shopped at Goodwill yesterday. I guess it WAS Goodwill:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even notice anything out of sorts when I ran into you at Joann's. They were so 'into' helping us pick out yarn! Got to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the clothes! She is so cute. How did the shopping go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. She is right about the squares. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete