On Brent's parents last day here, we took them to a swamp sanctuary. Kara was the first one to spot the hawk. She was quite pleased with herself. At first she called it a "pawk", but then corrected herself. I took a video of her saying that she saw the hawk in the Levlerglades. (Not really the Everglades, but Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary!) Brent's parents' camera took a great picture of the hawk.
This is the link for the video of Kara:



Oh! that makes me miss your little girls terribly!! Kara is adorable. So are Erin and Ashleigh.
ReplyDeleteNext time I see that big black snake outside your garage door I'll have to try to snap a picture so you can add it to your collection of wildlife in Florida. Wouldn't that be loverly!?
ReplyDeleteMelanie-Thanks but no thanks!
ReplyDeleteThe videos and little piggies were so cute:) I can't believe how much Kara has grown in a year! Wow.
ReplyDelete