Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Stake Mother Daughter Day

We had a fun mother daughter day with our stake.  We met at a park, that almost felt like it could be in the mountains.  But not.  We thought it would take a lot longer than it did to get there (can't trust Google Maps sometimes!).  We arrived 30 minutes early, but enjoyed being with our friends.

We had our picture taken and the girls made a frame for it.  We had our jackets on in the morning-it was a little chilly, but it did warm up by mid-morning.

They made adorable pipe cleaner flowers for a ring or for a hair decoration.  We painted nails.  We played some fun games.

 We had a lunch of hot dogs and baked beans.

 But best of all, we got to hang out with people that we love.
Janiel and Macey are the best of friends.

Girls from the Golden Gate Estates Branch.

Kara, the lazy girl.  Getting a little too big to carry.

Janiel, Macey, and Kara.  The girls just love Macey, whether or not she wants to be loved (or mauled!).

Erin, Janiel, Ashleigh, Macey, and Kara having a great time.
More people that we love-Lisa and Chelsey Adcock.
 We also went on a little walk to the river.  The girls just love being outdoors.  It was a nice day to be with my girls and other girls that I love.  Thanks to Melanie for the pictures.  This is the day that my camera met its doom.

2 comments:

  1. What a great day! Looks like fun. It is so great to be able to "see" you so often though on days like today I just makes me home sick for you! Can I get homesick even if I'm home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get your friends email's so I can send them a link to access the pictures of them and their girls.

    ReplyDelete