Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Random Thoughts and Pictures...

Okay, now this is just a little bit on the random side of things.  My camera bit the dust.  Literally.  I dropped it.  It gave an error about the lens.  Last time we had that fixed (thanks to Kara) it was $70.  The camera is 5 years old.  But we love the way it takes pictures.  I am missing it big time.  I am trying to win one on ebay, but haven't had the luck.  They are going for about $35 used.  Not too bad considering.  When I bid, they go for a dollar or two more.  Anyway, I can't wait to have one again.  It is spring break this week, and I am missing taking pictures  (with a decent camera).  I do have the kids' camera, but it is not quite as nice.  We went to the beach yesterday with the Smiths. Wes and Parker had a fun time floating a canal that leads to the beach.  Janiel and Macey spent most of the time playing paddle ball in the water.  The girls played and played in the sand.  Melanie and I had a chance to sit and visit in the sun.  It was very nice.  Today we did a little packing and also went to the park.  No pictures yet of spring break.

This picture I took in January.  I thought it was hilarious.  One one side of the rack---swimming suits. The other side of the rack---winter coats.  Neither one was on clearance.  It just doesn't seam right to have them on the same rack.  But I guess it is possible in Florida!!!
 Here are the girls enjoying a smoothie from Costco.

1 comment:

  1. I have pics from the mother/daughter and the beach for you to download to your computer! Talk to you today.

    ReplyDelete