Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Pictures

No I didn't make them.  I found these skirts last year at Children's Place.  I got a steal on them and stashed them away for a year. Moving came about the right time, so I was able to find where I stashed them. Luckily, I bought the right sizes!  
Any guesses on the legs?
Erin-Kara-Ashleigh
  
Kara-boo

Ashleigh (doesn't she look grown up?)

Janiel-growing up as well.

Wes, can't leave him out.  He has grown up too.  He is as tall as me and has feet the size of small skis (11 1/2).   

Erin-lucky to get her to look at the camera.

Cute kids in front of our lake.

Silly smiles from our kids.

One more shot of skirts with Janiel in the mix.

2 comments:

  1. Cute Easter family:) I love the comment about the swim teacher having a curly ponytail, etc:) Also, congrats to Wesley for the awesome goal!!!

    ReplyDelete