Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring Break-The Beach

Spring Break actually happened a while ago. March 21st, to be exact.  But, being busy with other things, it isn't being documented until now.  We wished we could have done something grand like Disney World, or Utah, or Nashville.  But since we needed to prepare to move, spring break was spent close to home.  We did have some good times.  Our first day was spent at the beach with the Smiths.  Janiel and Macey are the best of friends.  I am so, so, so very thankful for Macey.  She has made Janiel's life in Florida like heaven.  Parker and Wesley have a good time when they are together as well.  They just don't ask to do it on a daily basis like the girls.  When we moved here, I prayed for friends for the kids.  I didn't need any-just please, Heavenly Father, let the kids have friends.  The kids have made friends. He has also blessed me with friends as well. I think He knew that I needed friends and support just as much as the kids did.  Melanie has become a wonderful friend for me.  She is thoughtful, kind, strong, and loving.  I am glad that we have them as friends.
A beautiful day playing paddle ball at the beach: Janiel and Macey

Erin enjoying a snack.

Macey and Janiel making a creation of sand.

Wes caught in the act of throwing sand.  He is a pest.  Parker and Wes enjoyed floating down the canal that leads to the beach.  Is it the ocean?  Or just the Gulf?  I'm not sure.

Kara taking time out of the sun for a snack.

What a mischievous smile!

What a cute smile, Ashes!

Erin loves the sand more than she loves the water.

The girls enjoying a go-gurt.  Thanks, Melanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment